Join the ACLU-WV staff for a digital town hall on the state of civil liberties in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The spread of the COVID19 virus is unprecedented not just for its impact on public health, but also for its implications for our civil liberties. From the rights of incarcerated people to emergency declarations, we are tracking developments and offering guidance to decision-makers so that we can safeguard the rights of directly impacted people and protect our fragile democracy as this crisis unfolds.
Hear from ACLU-WV staff and issue experts for a debrief of civil liberties concerns and our work during these uncertain times, and find out how you can work to protect civil rights and civil liberties from home. During this town hall, you will hear from:
- Joseph Cohen, Executive Director
- Jackie Lozano, Immigrants’ Rights Campaign Coordinator
- Greg Whittington, Criminal Law Reform Campaign Director
- Eli Baumwell, Policy Director
- Loree Stark, Legal Director
- Mollie Kennedy, Community Outreach Director
Time will be provided for questions from participants.
Join us on zoom: https://aclu.zoom.us/j/630687821